We've all heard it before that we shouldn't wash our hair everyday. It'll dry out the hair and wash away the natural oils and proteins. But what are you supposed to do after sweating from a work out and it's too soon to fully rinse and cleanse your hair?
Here are some tips to help you avoid washing your hair after working out while still looking fresh:
1. Dry Shampoo Fix: We all know the trick of using dry shampoo after but try using it before a work out! Spray dry shampoo throughout your roots and especially along your hair line to help soak up the sweat and oil during your work out.
2. Keep It Up: Whether you have long hair, short hair, or bangs, it's a good idea to tie up your hair and clip up bangs if you have them. That way, your hair will be out of your face and away from your neck. If your hair is longer, try braiding it and twisting it in a top knot. It'll leave a nice wavy texture on your hair after!
3. Blow It Out: If your hair is looking a little flat from your workout up-do, use a blow dryer and a round brush to dry out any moisture. The round brush will help to style and volumize your hair.
4. Spot Rinse: If you do have bangs, tie up the rest of your hair back and just rinse out your bangs in the sink with a little shampoo and style as usual. Voila!
5. Make It Sleek: Say you just had that intense of a workout and these quick fixes just aren't enough? Try a sleek ponytail look! Spray a water gel and style.